Expert Assistance With Storm Damage Insurance Claims
If you’re dealing with a damaged property due to hail, wind or other storm damage, your homeowners’ insurance policy will likely cover the entire cost. And since the incident is the result of a natural disaster, it will not cause any rate increases in your insurance! ABLE Roofing can help you repair or replace your damaged roofing, as well as gutters, siding and anything else you need to get your property up to code after a storm hits. Plus, we will guide you throughout the insurance claim process.
Our Storm Damage Restoration Process
ABLE Roofing is here to help you every step of the way. When you contact us for assistance with your storm-damaged property, we’ll follow this tried-and-true process:
- First, call us. We’ll visit your property fast to perform a free inspection and document all damages, then provide temporary storm damage repairs to secure your home, if needed.
- Next, we’ll ask you to send us a copy of your insurance adjuster’s summary report in order to ensure all damages have been fairly accounted for.
- We then form a contract in accordance with the summary report, including any corrections to the insurer’s original estimates.
- We’ll send the signed contract to the insurance company.
- If there is a mortgage on the home, we will send you the paperwork that needed to process these documents.
- Lastly, we will restore your roof back to proper condition!
Start by Scheduling a Free Inspection
We understand how important it is to restore your home or business promptly, before storm damage worsens. Our experienced team can help you get started right away. Let’s schedule your free inspection today! Call us at (617) 327-7000 or submit the contact form and we’ll respond as soon as possible.